Thursday 18 April 2013

Thursday 18th April 2013

This morning we had a video link up with Kingston and all the other stations to listen to the director and a few others babble on having their 5 minutes of fame. It was sooo boring that most of us fell sleep. This buggered the whole morning.

In the afternoon I worked hard to finish the blue Hag and when I drove it outside to test the systems, the VHF antenna was faulty. I spent quite a bit of time working on it but in the end it was too cold and eventually I had to move it back into the green store where I left it in disgust. I organized with the help of a few others to move the three new printers into their new locations. The foreign movie tonight was quite good "The movie of the century" from the Netherlands: Turks fruit (Turkish delight) and the debrief session afterwards went on till the wee hours of the morning.






Deep snow (bliz trails) around the station after the last big blizzard







No comments:

Post a Comment