Later I had a JT65HF sked with George in the States and a failed sked with Per in Sweden. Conditions on 6m in Australia have been going off the dial last couple of days so I have been monitoring VKlogger hoping for a 6m opening between Australia and Mawson. As a test, I tried ten meters to Australia and managed to have a conversation with Steve VK3ZAZ and also an Argentinean station. After work I came back down and worked about a hundred stations in Europe on 10m. I spent most of the day preparing the tide gauge equipment in readiness to deploy the new tide gauge. I also managed to get head office to rectify the routing problem with our BGAN satellite phone.