Wednesday 26 February 2014

Wednesday 26th February 2014

Today was - 6c and a fifty knot blizzard was howling outside. I just didn’t feel like going outside and getting battered on the long trek down to the operations building so I decided to stay in the red shed. I spent a couple of hours cleaning and preparing my spare room (the sewing room) ready to move into when the new winterers arrive. I also spent a bit of time finding some recipes as I will be the cook on Monday. I didn’t want to leave it for the last minute and I wanted to see if we had all the ingredients I will need. I spent a little bit more time on my annual report before getting bored so I spent the afternoon Job hunting as I’m getting a bit concerned about not having anything lined up for when I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment