Friday 6 September 2013

Friday 6th September 2013

Today I really got stuck into the auditing all day. It was so boring and I really had to force myself not to get distracted but I got a fare bit done. My sledge mystery got published in Icy news and you can view it here:

 http://www.antarctica.gov.au/living-and-working/stations/mawson/this-week-at-mawson/page?id=116890&st=116890&dt=MjAxMy0wOS0wNg==

I was a bit disappointed they didn't publish the original scans I made of the old log book as they added to the value of the story, but they said under their new policy everything now has to be black and white so as not to discriminate the reading impaired and dyslexic people.

It was Peter L birthday today and he got a fantastic cake.

The 53 year old 7 stringer Norwegian sledge
Which one is the cake and which one is the carving he made?

1 comment: