After this I modified two power supplies and repaired a portable radio, then I packed up all the project gear and then RTA’ed it back to Kingston and placed it into the comms container. In the afternoon I got all the equipment together for tomorrow’s fire training and set up and filled the fire drums. I decided to go for a walk out to east arm to make some measurements on one of the HF balun’s and on the way back I dropped into the transmitter building.
I loaded some new software onto both my laptop and the radio computer and spent quite a bit of time configuring both the PC and laptop and documenting the configuration. After dinner I worked on my blog till late again.
The balun I wanted to measure the termination resistors was now in a lake