Friday 17 May 2013

Friday 17th May 2013

This morning it was snowing & no wind. It was fantastic and the whole place looks great. I tested the video conference with Davis and realised I had forgoten to include an audio circuit. Oops, so I quickly got Chris to make up an audio cable and we strung all the cables temporally across the ceiling so no drunken bum trips over them sending all the equipment crashing to the floor. I can't believe they do this every year and yet no body has wired up permanent cabling and connections.

Human nature is a funny thing. We have to wash all our trash before we put it in the recycle bins. I can't count the number of times I have grabbed a cordial bottle or sauce bottle only to find a skerrick left in the bottom sitting next to a full bottle. The almost empty bottle will sit there for weeks as no one wants to walk over to the tap and rinse it and put it in the recycle bin. Aussies really are lazy bastards.

Darron asked me if I want to go on a trip with him and Lloyd to the Central Massons this weekend so I spent a bit of time getting organised as we are leaving tomorrow around nine o'clock.

The darts night went well except they flogged us 2/1.


Peter painted behind the bar this week and it looks terrific





No comments:

Post a Comment