Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wednesday 8th May 2013

Today I did a navigation exercise to become a trip leader so I can apply to go off site whenever I like work and weather permitting. So far I have relied on others but I want to be more independent and also pick and choose who I want to take. After a bit of legal paper work to sort out tomorrow it should be a done deal.

In the afternoon I did a site survey for a new antenna to go up on one of our towers to replace the one that came down last year in a blizzard. Following this I did a bit of cabling work. It was a beautiful day without any wind but the temperature was around minus twenty.




2 comments:

  1. Must feel like you want to go and pat the seal, looks like a dog.Here boy! PC

    ReplyDelete
  2. He thinks he's a seal now.

    -Nutbag-

    ReplyDelete