Thursday 7 November 2013

Thursday 7th November 2013

Today was another perfect day, sunny and no wind. I can’t believe all this good weather after all the shit weather we have had over the last month. With all the new people, things were pretty busy. While all the new people were having inductions, I got busy sorting out email accounts, setting up printer’s access, security access levels, making telephone lists, issuing pagers, radios, printing news papers etc.

I went down to Rosella taking Richard with me and picked up and delivered the printer crates Peter L had made for me and hurting my sore shoulder again in the process. Back in the office I got back onto the radio audit and then did ARPANSA. After work I spent quite a bit of time trying to catch up on my blog that has gotten away from me recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment