Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tuesday 5th November 2013

Today was a rather unproductive day. We were going to show the Melbourne cup race at ten thirty but we had trouble down loading it so it kept getting postponed. I kept myself busy in the morning doing emails and ARPANSA and eventually we got the down load and planed to show the race in the bar at one o'clock. Trent organised a sweep and for five bucks I got Ocean moon which sounded bloody good but I think it threw the jockey and jumped the fence and took off. I ended up doing my money and Trent cleaned up winning seventy bucks. Later on in the late afternoon I did my first solo geo-magnetic observation and the results were very accurate and I was pleased with myself with such little training. It's very tedious and the instruments are extremely sensitive and its very easy to stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment