Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tuesday 11th June 2013

It was a very dark, windy and overcast day today. Never the less, I got a lot achieved. I completed my Icy news story and then customised my GPS to display all the information I want which will be really handy next time I go out. We finally got two of the three new multi function colour printers going and access to the works file server, so slowly things are starting to get back to normal.

I now have to break down all the dozens of cardboard boxes I cleared out of the server room on Sunday. These will be stored in the green store and all the rubbish has to be taken down to warren. I also moved heaps of redundant equipment over to the green store to be RTA’ed. (Return to Australia) When someone is on a mission and working hard you should always assist, help and encourage them.



Latter I went down to the shack to enable remote access on the PC. There was not much action on the bands so I didn't hang around very long. After dinner I tried to remote access the transmitter building PC and this time I got in fine and PowerSDR was working good with little latency but when I changed to MixW at first it was working, then the audio to the waterfall stopped and I tried but there was no option to get a vertical audio line to it from PowerSDR, so there must be some issue when using remote access? I will have to read up on this some other time as I can’t be bothered right now. 

I spent the rest of the night sorting out my music library which will take a very long time to complete but I’m getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment